Asbestos is a hazardous material that was commonly used in building construction until the 1970s. When asbestos-containing materials are disturbed, they release tiny fibers into the air, which can be inhaled and cause serious health problems such as lung cancer. Asbestos abatement is the process of identifying and removing asbestos-containing materials from a building.
When it comes to asbestos abatement, safety is our top priority at KW Construction & Restoration-Colorado Springs. We understand the risks associated with asbestos exposure and the importance of taking immediate action to protect your property and loved ones. Asbestos abatement is not a DIY project as it contains harmful particles. Our asbestos abatement specialists are well-equipped and follow strict safety regulations and guidelines. So, you can stay assured about our quality service in Bond, Monument, Penrose, and the surrounding Colorado Springs area. To schedule an appointment, call us at 719-974-4131.
Attempting to remove asbestos-containing materials on your own can be extremely dangerous and can result in serious health risks. DIY asbestos removal can release harmful asbestos fibers into the air, increasing the risk of exposure.
Additionally, improper removal can spread asbestos throughout your property, making the problem worse and more expensive to fix. It's important to trust trained and experienced professionals like KW Construction & Restoration to handle all aspects of asbestos abatement to ensure the safety of you and your property.
We offer professional asbestos abatement services to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients. Our team of experts is trained and IICRC-certified to handle asbestos-containing materials safely and effectively. Since 1988, we strive to serve the Colorado Springs, CO customers with quality restoration and construction services, including:
Whatever your need is, we are a one-stop solution. Call us at 719-974-4131 or click here to get our services.
Yes, we offer both asbestos testing and removal/abatement to comply with all state and federal guidelines.
No this is not recommended for several reasons. Asbestos is a very porous material that even with a mask, can get into your lungs causing permanent damage. Also once the asbestos is removed, you have to follow specific guidelines for the disposal of products containing asbestos (i.e. it is illegal to simply put these products in with your normal trash). Only a company with the proper training and equipment should be trusted to remove and dispose of materials containing asbestos.